(ISSN 2278-1455 Print/ISSN 2277-6869 Online)
Vol. 7, No. 1, July 2017
The Legacy of Colonial Governmentality in Nagaland, pp. i-iii.
1. Leon Miller, Increasing Public Value in the Shillong Region of Meghalaya, pp. 1-15.
2. Johny Lalbiaklian, Spreading the Dreaded Virus: Social Dimension of HIV/AIDS in Churachandpur, Manipur, pp. 16-32.
3. Sukla Singha, Wari Leeba: The Declining Storytelling Tradition of the Meiteis of Manipur and Tripura, pp. 33-46.
4. Phrangstone Khongji, Ranking of districts in North East states of India by the use of Standard of Living Index using 2001 and 2011 census, pp. 47-58.
5. M. Kamlianlal Zou, Minorities in Japan and India: A Comparative Study of Ainu and Borok Tribals, pp. .
6. Ningmuanching, Converting the Nagas and Kukis: Missionary Representations, pp. 72-92.
7. Kshetrimayum Rabikan Singh, The Self Perceived Morbidity and its Determinants in North East India,pp. 93-114.
8. Neimenuo Kengurusie, Human Trafficking in North East India: Patterns and Emerging Trends, pp. 115-124.
9. Satya Bhushan & Santosh Kumar, Mathematics Achievement of Class V students: A study of North Eastern States, pp. 125-133.
10. Jeemut Pratim Das, James C. Scott The Art of Not Being Governed: An Anarchist History of Upland Southeast Asia, Yale University Press, 2009.pp. 134-138.