Vol. 6, No. 2, July-December 2016
1. Kuntala Das, A Social Construction of ‘identity’ among the Indigenous and Immigrants in Assam, pp. 1-14.
2. L. Letkhomang Haokip, Lacking Legitimacy? State, Civil Societies and Trust Crisis in Manipur, pp. 15-24.
3. Seikhogin Haokip, Autonomy Demands in the Hill Areas of Manipur: Issues and Challenges, pp. 28-50.
4. Sangeeta Dasgupta Status of Development in Meghalaya: An Inter District Analysis, pp. 51-69.
5. Shipra Raj, From Marginalisation to Stereotypes — ‘North East India’ in Indian Media: Evidences from Focus Group Discussions in Manipur, pp. 70-79.
6. Sarup Sinha, North East India: A Region in an Endless Ordeal, pp. 80-87.
7. Monis Ahmad, Giorgio Agamben, State of Exception, University of Chicago Press, 2005.