Vol. 6, No. 1, June 2016
1. Rajendra Prasad Patel, India-Bangladesh Connectivity: Implications for India’s North East Development, pp. 1-20.
2. Jangkhomang Guite, The Enchanted Community: Kaose and Doi (Witchcraft) Among the Kukis of Northeast India, pp. 21-61.
3. D. Mary Kim Haokip, The Role of Oral Tradition with Special Reference to the Thadou-Kuki Society, pp. 62-75.
4. Lalsanglen Haokip, Land and Law in Manipur Circa 1891-1947, pp. 76-87.
5. Saikat Sen, Timai Passah, Kitboklang Thubru, Raja Chakraborty. Comparative Evaluation of Nutritive Value of Some Fruits Available in North-East India, pp. 88-94.
6. Prashant Narang, Mahmood Mamdani, Define and Rule: Native as Political Identity.pp. 95-97.
7. Sangay Tamang, John Thomas, Evangelising the Nation: Religion and the Formation of Naga Political Identity. New Delhi: Routledge, 2016, pp. 98-100.