Vol. 4, No. 2, December 2014
1. Shailaja Sanghamitra Thakur, Mizo Entrepreneurs: Features and Prospects, pp. 1-14.
2. Marchang Reimeingam, Korean Wave and Korean Media Consumption in Manipur, pp. 15-30.
3. Purobi Sharma, Uncoordinated Paradigm of Housing in the Prime City of Northeast India, pp. 31-40.
4. Lalhrilmoi Hrangchal, Revisiting the Boi System of Lushai Hills , pp. 41-54.
5. Shabbeer Ahmed Shaik, Investments in Mining in Meghalaya: Surface and Subsoil Rights, Procedures and Regulatory Framework, pp. 55-68.
6. Mousumi Gogoi, Women Empowerment and Maternal Health Care Utilisation in North-East India, pp. 69-80.
7. Moirangmayum Sanjeev Singh, Relevance of Community Policing in Manipur, pp. 81-89.
8. Lusome Raman, International Migration and Ethnicity: The Case of Nepalis in Northeast India, pp. 90-98.
9. Bhasker Pegu, Political Tension and Violence in Western Assam During India’s 16th Lok Sabha Election, 2014, pp. 99-104.
10. Lhungdim Bulchong Hemkhomang, Role of Chiefs and their Associations in the Electoral Politics of Manipur with Special Reference to Churachandpur District in the 2007 Assembly Election, pp. 105-108.
11. Mohd Shakil Ahmed, Dimensions and Dynamics of Social Structure of the Pangals, pp. 109-113.
12. Pankaj Sharma, Traditional Marriage Customs in Tribal Himachal, NW Himalaya, India, pp. 114-116.