Vol. 4, No. 1, July 2014
1. B.P. Sahu and Satish Kumar, National Rural Health Mission in Meghalaya: A Review of Past Performance and Future Directions, pp. 1-12.
2. Khangembam Indira, Social Problems among the Adolescents of Manipur: Role of Parents and Teachers, pp. 13-21.
3. S. Haukhanlian Mate, Economic Growth and Development in Mizoram: A Study of Pre-Independence Era, pp. 22-29.
4. Janet C. Lalhmingpuii, Vijanti Namchoom, The Status and Role of Women in Mizo Society, pp. 30-42.
5. Nganbi Chanu, Ritual Festival for Appeasing Ancestral Gods: A Study of Kanglei Lai-haraoba Festival of Manipur, pp. 43-54.
6. Marchang Reimeingam, Educated Unemployment in Sikkim: An Outcome of Educational Development, pp. 55-66.
7. Chirom Rebika Devi, A Critical Study of Teacher Education Programmes in Manipur, pp. 67-77.
8. Doreshor Khwairakpam, R. Shankar, Mahua Mukherjee, Rural Infrastructure Development through Community based Social Organisation: A Case Study of the Awang Sekmai village in Manipur, pp. 78-88.
9. Kekhriesituo Yhome, Across the Chicken Neck: Travel in Northeast India, pp. 89-91.