Vol. 3, No. 2, December 2013
1. Phrangstone Khongji, Levels and Trends of Infant and Child Mortality in Meghalaya: Result from Life Table and Hazard Analysis, pp. 1-14.
2. Joya Chakraborty, Anjuman Borah, Witch hunting in Assam: Strategising Alternative Media for Women Empowerment and Overcoming Superstition, pp. 15-24.
3. Purobi Sharma, Urban Development and Developing Society: A Case Study of Guwahati City, pp. 25-34.
4. Jangkhongam Doungel, An Analysis of Urban Local Self Government in the Sixth Schedule Area of Mizoram, pp. 35-47.
5. S. Parmawi Haokip, Approaches to Development: A Sociological Examination, pp. 48-56.
6. Khrienuo, Nagas Role in World War II, pp. 57-69.
7. A. S. Shimreiwung, Pettigrew’s Children: Tracing the History of Print Culture in Tangkhul Language, pp. 70-81.
8. Luckyson R. Panmei, Spatial Pattern of Literacy in Manipur, pp. 82-91.
9. Teinkoo Soibam, Spatial Pattern of Literacy in Manipur, pp. 93-98.