JNEIS Vol. 3, No. 1, July 2013
[Editorial] Thongkholal Haokip, Long-term approach to the menace of rape in India, pp. i-ii.
1. Marchang Reimeingam, Educational Development among the Scheduled Tribes of Manipur, pp. 1-17.
2. Lalgin Chongloi, Culture Change among the Kuki: A Case Study of Chalva Village in Manipur, pp. 18-30.
3. Andrew Lathuipou Kamei, Adaptation, Change and Continuity: The Case of the Rongmei Indigenous Religion, pp. 31-40.
4. Sahidul Ahmed, State of Primary Education: Regional Experience for Northeast India, pp. 41-60.
5. G. Hiamguanglung Gonmei, Hills Economy of Manipur: A Structural Change, pp. 61-73.
6. Mousumi Gogoi, Ranjan Kumar Prusty, Maternal Anaemia, Pregnancy Complications and Birth Outcome: Evidences from North-East India, pp. 74-85.
7. Gou Son Lian, Drugs, Small Arms Proliferation and its Casualties: The Tragedy of Commons in Manipur, pp. 86-92.