(ISSN 2278-1455 Print/ISSN 2277-6869 Online)
Vol. 1, No. 1, July-December 2011
1. Sanjay Kanti Das, Women Empowerment and Self Help Group: An Analytical study of Constraints in Karbi Anglong District of Assam, pp. 1-22.
2. Paominlen Haokip, Belief in Malevolent Spirit “Inn-Kaose” in Traditional Religious System of Chin-Kuki: A Descriptive Analysis, pp. 23-35.
3. S Thangboi Zou, Disrupted and Dislocated Livelihoods: Impacts of Khuga Dam on the Livelihoods of the Displaced People (IDPs) in Churachandpur, Manipur, pp. 36-60.
4. Paocha Gangte, Significance of Kuki Uprising, pp. 61-80.
5. Paotinlen Chongloi, Business Opportunities with special reference to Northeast India and Realigning strategies towards Look East Policy, pp. 81-99.
7. Ngamkhohao Haokip and Michael Lunminthang (eds.).The Kuki Society: Past, Present and Future.New Delhi: Maxford, 2011. reviewed by Letminlun Khongsai, pp. 100-106.